- We are holding a Spanish passport, so all this info is based on that (UE is mostly the same).
- Free Visa, meaning you can just show up at the border and get your stamp done.
If Tajikistsn E-Visa was an easy dish, this one we don’t reslly know how to descriv it. Let’s say before you are hungy the food already is ready
- Passport with validity of at least 6 months.
- Free visa it’s much better than a Visa on arrival because it’s the same processing to get you in the country but free.
- You just show up in the border whenever you want and you get a stamp in your passport that allows you to get into Kyrgyzstan.
- Read the Kyrgyzstan border post to know how can you get into their country.