- We are holding a Spanish passport, so all this info is based on that (UE is mostly the same).
- Applied on the border.
- 1 hour need to get your visa done.
More than a cooking dish is a take away one. You don’t even need to fire the cooker, just sit and wait for the food to come to your mouth. You are getting a-Visa on arrival.
Visa on arrival means you can show up at the border and right there you get your visa glued in your passport.
- Passport with validity of at least 6 months.
- 1 passport photo size
- 25$, 40$ or 100$ cash depends on how many days you are willing to stay.
- Address in Nepal, you just need to write it down, no need to book anything on this address.
- A pen to fill up a form they hand you at the embassy
- Get yourself into the Nepal Border.
- Go to the immigration office you will find on the left side.
- Fill up the form they are gonna give you.
- Glue your picture on this form
- You can apply for 15 days Visa (25$), 30 days Visa (40$) or 90 days Visa (100$).
- Pay the visa fee cash in hand, better bring it exactly, they will give you a bad change.
- After no-much-time-waiting-Nepali-Time… you get your visa glued in your passport and you are good to enter the country.
- You can easily extend this visa once in the country.