- We are holding a Spanish passport, so all this info is based on that (UE is mostly the same).
- Applied online.
- Mostly at the same day you apply you get the E-visa, it can take few days too.
More than a cooking dish is a take away one. You don’t even need to fire the cooker, just sit and wait for the food to come to your mouth. You are getting an E-Visa.
E-visa is short for electronic visa. It is simply a visa that you can apply for on your own through a country’s visa website. They are no different than other types of travel visas. The only difference is that you can complete the application online.
- Passport with validity of at least 6 months.
- Adress in Tajikistan to fill the E-Visa form.
- 50$ in your bank acount to apply for the visa.
- 20$ on your bank acount to apply for the GBAO.
If you want to travel in the Pamir region, you need to get a GBAO permit. This will be checked on various military checkpoints along the road. You can apply it with the E-visa form.
- Turn on your devise and get some internet connection.
- Open this link to start the process to get your E-visa.
- Follow all the steps and pay.
- Get your E-visa and GBAO permit in your mail. We got 45 days visa with 3 months validity. This means you have to enter the country within 3 months from receiving it. So, you can enter the day before the visa expires, and then still enjoy Tajikistan for 45 days and easily extended to 90 once in the country.
- Print them (a couple of times, never know).
- You are good to go to the Tajikistan border.