- We are holding a Spanish passport, so all this info is based on that (UE is mostly the same).
- Applied online.
- No waiting time needed.
More than a cooking dish is a take away one. You don’t even need to fire the cooker, just sit and wait for the food to come to your mouth. You are getting an E-Visa. If you are
E-visa is short for electronic visa. It is simply a visa that you can apply for on your own through a country’s visa website. They are no different than other types of travel visas. The only difference is that you can complete the application online.
- Passport with validity of at least 60 days,
- 20$ in your bank acount to apply for the visa.
- Turn on your
deviseand get some internet connection.
- Open this link to start the process to get your E-visa.
- Follow all the steps and pay.
- Download your E-visa. We got 90 days visa with 180 days validity. This means you have to enter the country within 180 days from receiving it. So, you can enter the day before the visa expires, and then still enjoy Turkia for 90 days.
- Print it (a couple of times, never know).
- You are good to go to the Turkey border.